Milk and Honey Mask

Cleopatra's beauty secrets continue to enhance the beauty of you women today.  Honey, one of the greatest beauty treasures that nature has provided us with, brings out youthful radiance in women of all ages...

My favorite facial mask is very simple to make using only milk and honey.  Every morning, I mix 1 tsp. of honey and 1 tsp. of milk together and apply it over my face and neck areas.  If you have fine lines or wrinkles, take extra care to apply more to those areas.

Facial Face Mask

How long should you leave it on for?  If I have a lot of time in the morning, I will leave the mixture on my face for about 30 minutes prior to rinsing it off.  If I'm short on time I  only leave it on for about 5 minutes.  Even 5 minutes can make a huge difference to your skins texture and radiance. 

When I don't use this mask my skin looks dull and tired.  When I do use it my skin looks wide awake with youthful radiance.  One of the benefits of the honey is that it plumps the skin to reduce fine lines and wrinkles... who doesn't want that?

While 5 minutes to 30 minutes might seem like a long time, remember that you can go about your morning routine and do other things while the mask is on your face

When rinsing, be sure to rinse off all of the honey - especially near your hair line.  If you miss some, you mind wind up with it piling as you try to apply your makeup... not to mention the potential discomfort of bees chasing you down the street...lol.

Milk and Honey Mask

PrincessPinkcat

http://www.youtube.com/PrincessPinkcat

http://princesspinkcat.blogspot.com

Tags : Secret Natural Beauty Tips